Monday, December 1, 2014

Dogs!

We haven't had an opportunity to travel as of late due to Nate's schedule, Thanksgiving, and a bout of foodborne illness. Today, I finally feel like a functioning human again. Kobi and I did about five miles while watching it snow in the distant mountains. We also watched a mule deer for quite some time. He was walking parallel us on the other side of the trail (about 100 yrds)







and as we looped around I could see his big mule ears stand at attention. It looked like he might've had two spikes too, but if not than I guess it was a she. A runner came up behind us and scared him away. He beautifully leaped and bounded to the trail that we had just come from. 


I also spent a good chunk of my morning playing with the dogs... here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Don't worry, more travels are in the plans for next week as well as many exciting holiday activities in Denver. 




No comments:

Post a Comment